I was trained as an economist and used to work in public health policy as a data scientist. Currently I’m a full stack software developer, with a skew towards backend and production engineering.
I live in Vancouver, BC, where I moved about 2 years ago from Warsaw, Poland.
- Learn to focus on less things (I have a million ideas and not enough time)
- Improve my Computer Science fundamentals and blog about it
- Create visual/explorable explanations for the concepts I’m learning
- Learned to play my first musical instrument (badly) - ukulele
- Learned the basics of American Sign Language (third semester soon)
What I’m missing most right now is a plan I’m going to stick to with commitment. I tend to be distracted by the next shiny thing a lot and have a lot of half-finished projects.